Sausage and Vegetable Skewers
Lunch Day 29
Prep Time: 10 Total Time: 25 min Servings:1
- 1 cup sausage cut into disks. See recipe here
- 1 cup sweet potatoes cut into thin disks
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced thick
- 1/2 cup sweet peppers cut into chunks
- 4 skewer sticks, soaked for 15 minutes in water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425. On a lined baking sheet lay out sweet potato disks. Season on one side. Cook 25 minutes, flipping and seasoning half way. Once edges start to curl, remove and let cool on a rack.
- Place vegetables and sausage on skewers. Cook for 15 minutes at 425.
- Plate and serve with chips.